Cryptocurrency is the reforming face of the traditional financial world. TenX Mobile Wallet is all set to build a bridge while transitioning the world from old money to digital and programmable money.
Founded by Toby Hoenisch, TenX is a mobile app for Cryptocurrency transactions. It is primarily helpful in obtaining a seamless Crypto experience anytime and anywhere using a debit card.
With the TenX mobile wallet, you can receive Cryptocurrencies from other TenX users at zero fees. You can instantly buy, spend, and convert bitcoins seamlessly.
Supported Cryptos on the TenX platform includes Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum.
First of all, you need to download the TenX mobile app to your device. You can access it on both the Apple Store and Google Play Store. Note that your debit card needs to be paired with the TenX wallet app to proceed with the transactions (online/offline).
Within the app, you will get features such as Card, Send, and Receive on the bottom of the default page screen. This app also keeps a record of past transactions.
From the dropdown list at the left corner of the default screen, you will get options like Wallet, FAQs/Support, Settings, and Logout.
Steps involved to Send Cryptocurrency via TenX Wallet:
1. Choose the Crypto option (BTC, ETH, or LTC).
2. Enter the Amount and Receiver’s Address. Click the ‘Send’ button.
Note: For the receiver address, you can scan the QR code or enter it manually.
3. Click Continue, and the funds will be sent.
You can see this transaction later in the transaction history once confirmed. In case you choose a manual option to enter the address, you need to be more careful as there are chances of mistakes. However, such transactions fall under the failed transaction in history. QR code scanning is the most secure and accurate way to send crypto.
The transaction done for other TenX users is free of cost. Otherwise, there is a fixed fee of $0.18 for sending cryptos to external wallets.
Steps involved to Receive Cryptocurrency in TenX Wallet:
1. The first step is similar to send. You need to choose the Wallet option, i.e., BTC, ETH, or LTC.
2. Click the ‘Receive’ button. It will redirect you to a page containing your wallet address and QR code. You can choose appropriately. Enter the amount that the sender needs to send to you. It will create the required QR code or address link for the transaction.
3. The generated QR code or link can be used by the sender to send you the funds. You can also share the generated address link on social forums with a single click on the right side of the link.
4. Similar to the send method, this transaction will be displayed in your transaction history (be it failed or successful).
It is all about sending and receiving the Cryptos in TenX Mobile Wallet. Undoubtedly, apps like TenX are preparing and supporting us for the upcoming future of digital currencies.